Hester Street Fair to Feature Instafamous Toddlers ‘FoodBabyNY Food Fest’ will showcase the popular foodie family’s favorites The Instafamous Chau family, otherwise known as @foodbabyny, will be curating the Hester Street Fair next week as the adorable foodie toddlers and their parents showcase their favorite vendors to their massive social media following.
The Chau family is growing almost as rapidly as their insta-celebrity status, as Dad and Mom- Mike Chau and pregnant Alex Chau; Matty, 5 years old, and Sammy, 3 years old, have more than 300k followers on instagram, and are collaborating with the food festival professionals of the Hester Street Fair to present the “FoodBabyNY Food Fest.”
Several popular vendors – including many with huge viral followings of their own – will be in attendance serving a variety of tasty new items and old favorites, all approved and hand-picked by @foodbabyny. In addition to the vendors, the Chau family will also be in attendance at the festival and ready to meet their fans.
Among the specials available only on Sunday, Oct. 21st:
– Ice & Vice, @iceandvice, a long-time favorite of the family known for their masterfully crafted ice cream flavors and sky high cones, will be bringing back their popular “FoodBabyNY” flavor, a Concord Grape Ice Cream with Donut Soil, Raspberry Coulis and Rainbow Sprinkles, which was a staple at their shop in 2016.
– Supermoon Bakehouse, @supermoonbakehouse, which just celebrated one year of opening their doors on Rivington Street, will have several new specials that customers can only taste at the festival.
– Mama’s Too, @mamas_too, the recently opened square slice shop on 106th and Amsterdam that all the pizza heads have been buzzing about will be available at this much more accessible location for people too lazy to make the trek to the Upper West Side.
– SANDOZ, @sandoznyc, new Japanese sandwich specialist, and a recent addition to Smorgasburg, will be serving their Pork Katsu Sandwich. As a special collaboration for this day only, they will be teaming up with Ramen Burger, @ramenburger, to serve it on their signature noodle buns, which took the internet and food festivals by storm in 2013.
– The Doughnut Project @thedoughnutproject, will be reviving their Mango Bango special that they launched with FoodBabyNY back in 2015. Ask an OG fan for the story behind how that one came about.
Hester Street Fair is known as the launch pad for many of NYC’s favorite food purveyors including Fat Radish, Macaron Parlour, Melt Bakery, Gordo’s Cantina, Osaka Grub, Petee’s Pie, La Newyorkina, Arancini Bros and Cheeky Sandwiches.
The team behind the fair has also curated the eclectic pop-up food vendors at Bryant Park for the past 6 years, hosted the Vice Munchies first Food Festival in 2017 and has organized New York Magazine’s Grub Street Food Festival for 7 years.
The special event will take place on Sunday, October 21st, from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Hester Street Fair is located at 25 Essex Street, New York, NY 10002. For more information or press inquiries, you can reach out to email@example.com
Full Lineup: Ice & Vice | Supermoon Bakehouse | Mama’s Too | SANDOZ x Ramen Burger | Bonsai Kakigori | Comfortland | Destination Dumplings | The Doughnut Project | Chip | Big Mozz & Cookie DŌ | Millie’s Cuban Cafe | Macaron Parlour | Dulcinea | Dan & John’s | John’s Juice | Renegade Lemonade | Wandering Bear Cold Brew | Sticcy.cc / Jellybean & Rita | PiccoliNY